- We ship from our Noida office via Bluedart or Merchants courier and shipping is free within India. Once your item has been processed & dispatched it is usually delivered within the ‘Estimated arrival time’ mentioned on the product page.
- Shipping times are to be used as a guide only and are based on time from order. www.rajdeepranawat.com cannot take responsibility for delays due to customs clearance or payment transaction.
- If your order has multiple products with different delivery dates, all products are shipped as one shipment, once all products in your order are ready.
- After placing an order, you will receive an email acknowledgment. This will be followed by another email once we have verified your payment details and approved your order for shipping. In the event of a problem in processing your order, you will receive an email detailing the issue and possibly requesting further information. You will receive regular email updates on the delivery status of your order.
- Please note that Rajdeepranawat.com does not deliver to P.O. Box or Drop Box addresses. Customers are requested to provide full addresses with the postal code / zip code.
- For shipping to multiple addresses please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- We are also unable to redirect orders once your items have been dispatched. Therefore, please ensure you provide a suitable shipping address so that we can deliver as per the specified delivery times.
- In case it’s an emergency please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
DUTIES & TAXES For Customers Outside India
Import duty is not included in the prices you see online. You may have to pay import duties upon receipt of your order or at a later date depending on your customs authority. You will not have to pay VAT or sales taxes, but there may be other local taxes that you need to pay to receive your order.